ACCELERATE THE GROWTH OF YOUR NEXT GENERATION LEADERS
WE ARE MORE THAN A PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION
Our mission to be a strategic partner to growing your organization’s business and advance the personal and economic success for women of color through education and community building. By investing in your women of color you give them the support they need to thrive inside and outside of work.
WAYS TO PARTNER
Get connected to one of the fastest growing network focused on the development and empowerment of women of color.
- Video library access to professional development topics and trends
- Virtual SuiteMates group coaching sessions
- Monthly HerRise Salon Talks connects our members with senior executives and leaders across industries
- HerRise Lunch & Learns topics in personal and professional development.
- On-boarding Goal Setting Manifesto, members set their goals for the next 12 months aligning with their personal and professional development
- and more…
HerRise Leadership workshops help talented, engaged career women find new solutions to their key challenges so that they may grow personally and professionally throughout their careers, and attain their highest levels of success, engagement and productivity in their lives and work.
The benefit of these workshops is that it supports inclusion and diversity, and advance organizations in balancing their leadership, managerial and support teams with talented, committed, and contributive women.
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Career and Leadership
- Managing Wellness
- Financial Management
Sponsor an Event
The HerRise Conference is the premier event, in-person and virtual, for women of color leaders, entrepreneurs, executives and their allies that are focused on advancing women of color in their careers and businesses.
Our members and attendees are here for an informative and tranformational experience centered on Mindset, Money, Marketing and Media.
- Keynote or Panel Speaker
- In-person or virtual booth
- Event tickets
- Annual memberships
- and more…
PREVIOUS PARTNERS & SPONSORS
WHY PARTNER WITH HERSUITESPOT
The lack of female role models at senior and management levels women:
- Feel discouraged from believing career progression is possible,
- Feel isolated due to the lack of women of color peers and work colleagues.
Formal women networks can:
- Provide women support and encouragement to help them invest in their personal and professional development,
- Provide women a platform for discussion, for sharing ideas and understanding different perspectives,
- Provide women opportunities that may not otherwise have been available,
- Just knowing that other people have the same experiences or concerns can act as a catalyst in boosting confidence and causing change.
By joining networks women:
- Boost their confidence and self-esteem,
- Support their professional development,
- Gain advantages not only for themselves but also for their organization.